6 Sunnybrook Street, Brighton
Modern Contemporary By The Bay!
The low down
A modern contemporary double storey just a few minutes from Brighton’s waterfront, and close to transport and shops? Now that’s a find!
There’s loads of space and a well thought-out layout. All the living is done downstairs with the sleek kitchen being the heart of the home boasting Caesar stone benches, 900mm cook top and oven, a large breakfast bar and plumbed in fridge facilities for those who love to cook and entertain.
The kitchen flows effortlessly through to the open plan living/dining and big double sliding doors leading to the covered entertaining area. There’s a handy powder room down there too.
Sleeping accommodation is upstairs and there’s the master suite plus four double size bedrooms, all with built ins and ceiling fans. These bedrooms are serviced by the big main bathroom (separate shower and bath). The air-conditioned master suite is not only large but contains a walk in robe, ensuite with a double vanity and great natural light!
There’s plenty of storage in this one too. In fact there’s just plenty to love!
* 2015 completed build – 237sqm 2 storey home 3 mins to the beach front, close to shops, train station and arterials
* 5 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Master has WIR, large ensuite with double vanities + aircon
* 2.5 bathrooms
* Huge aircon’d living/dining room with 3 tv points
* Spacious kitchen with stainless appliances and Caesarstone benches
* Energy saving LEDs throughout
* Large covered entertaining area
* Internal laundry
* Plenty of cupboards
* Garden Shed
* Security screens