64 Bramcote Street, Chermside West
Character and Convenience Sorted!
The low down
This lowset home has plenty of charm and positioned in a prime Chermside West Location where you can’t go wrong!
The property boasts a spacious kitchen, flowing directly into the main dining room + living space, capturing an abundance of natural light. The main living space offers access through the beautiful French doors to both a front porch and an additional outdoor seating area with a leafy outlook.
You’ll also find the 3 built-in bedrooms all positioned conveniently around the bathroom + separate toilet.
With the property situated on a 612sqm corner block, the opportunities are endless, boasting the potential for double side access.
You couldn’t be in a more convenient spot here, with Huxtable Park, public transport and the Prince Charles Hospital at your doorstep.
* Character filled low set in the heart of Chermside West with easy access to transport, parks, shops, cafes and medical
* 3 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Kitchen is lovely and well presented with plenty of cupboards
* Open plan living/dining
* Bathroom with a bath + separate toilet
* Timber flooring
* Ceiling fans throughout
* French doors opening to two balconies
* Lockup garage
* Shed in the 612 sqm grassy back yard with side access