640 Robinson Road West, Aspley
Charm, character + convenience!
The low down
If charm had a capital C it would be this very lovely Aspley timber home. Built in 1910 but you’d never know it as it’s completely updated. But all the character remains with high ceilings, VJ walls, timber flooring, and charming windows.
It’s spacious too with 4 good sized bedrooms, a study, white bright bathroom with a bath and then there’s the living space. That consists of a gorgeous kitchen with a breakfast island and open plan living/dining which opens through huge bi-fold timber doors to the rear deck. Plenty of off street parking for the cars, perfect for an added carport or man sized shed!
The street appeal is second-to-none with a large inviting front porch.
Situated in a great convenient location, you can walk to shops, just a hop to the train station and major arterials, and lots of school options in the area. You can’t go wrong with this unique home in this sought after suburb!
* 1910 built character home with high ceilings and VJ walls and loaded with charm
* Nothing to do at all, just move in!
* 4 good sized bedrooms (one with aircon)
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Gorgeous kitchen with stainless appliances and breakfast island
* Open plan living/dining
* Beautiful timber flooring
* Front and rear decks
* Big bi-fold doors to the rear deck
* Landscaped yard with a leafy feel
* Off-street parking
* Storage underneath