7 Claret Street, Carseldine
Space and Position Sorted!
The low down
This sprawling two level brick home has ‘comfort’ written all over it. It sits in the nice quiet Wineries estate pocket of Carseldine that’s convenient to everything you need.
The house certainly has a presence from the street and you won’t be disappointed inside either, particularly with the updated carpet and paint and the space on offer.
Downstairs is the sizeable kitchen with pantry and breakfast bar opening onto the dining and living areas… there’s plenty of that! The rumpus is just made for hanging out and comes with high raked timber ceilings for some extra character.
Upstairs you’ll find the 4 built-in bedrooms (all equipped with new air conditioners), the main is extra large and has its own walk-in-robe and ensuite. There’s also a main bathroom with spa up there too.
Summer barbies are sorted with the covered patio area overlooking the in-ground swimming pool and green lawn.
This lovely fam home in great position is just waiting for you to move in and enjoy the enviable location and space on offer!
* Double storey brick home with nice street appeal
* Updated carpet and paint
* 4 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans and air conditioning
* Large main bedroom has WIR and ensuite
* Main bathroom has a corner spa
* Powder room downstairs
* Welcoming kitchen with lots of cupboards + pantry + breakfast bar
* Large open plan living spaces
* The rumpus has raked timber ceilings
* Walk-in linen closet
* Covered outdoor entertaining area
* Security screens
* In-ground swimming pool
* Double lockup garage