7 Rainwood Street, Bracken Ridge
Perfect in a Private Pocket!
The low down
If you’re a family, if you love entertaining, and particularly if you love swimming…we have the perfect home for you! It’s located in a perfect position too, this is a quiet ‘secret’ part of Bracken Ridge tucked between the Gateway and the Deagon Deviation that many wouldn’t have stepped foot in.
This home is big, 4 bedrooms, flowing formal and informal living/dining spaces, two bathrooms and all with a homely feel. The owners have kept it in pristine condition so you can all just move in, relax and sprawl out! Well the yard is 933sqm, so there’s plenty of sprawling room there too, as well as cricket games, gardening avvis…whatever is your thing.
Oh and with a dbl LU garage that provides heaps of storage, security screens, aircon and ceiling fans the practicality boxes are ticked too.
Perfect for families, entertaining, private and pristinely presented …what’s not to love?!
• Located in quiet elevated pocket
• 933sqm block
• Presented in spotless condition
• 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans
• WIR and ensuite to master
• Formal and informal dining/living spaces
• Gallery kitchen with modern appliances
• Security screens
• Dbl LU garage with shelving + storage space
• In ground pool with fab entertaining beside it