8 Cheltenham Street, Strathpine
Fam Space and Entertaining Sorted!
The low down
You can s-p-r-e-a-d out in this high-set solid brick in fantastic Strathpine position.
Upstairs offers 3 big bedrooms, main neutral bathroom with separate shower and bath, large white kitchen (stainless appliances too) and spacious living area. But it spreads out downstairs too with a super large rumpus/whatever-you-want space….has its own bar too.
Outside offers loads of options with a cute little front entry porch, rear deck and super large paved patio downstairs overlooking the in-ground swimming pool….entertaining sorted! All pets are allowed as well.
This position of Strathpine is perfect for families with easy access to the train station, lots of shops, major arterials, creek-ways and schools.
Add in a beautiful bougainvillea setting off the street appeal to this property, and you can’t go wrong!
– Big brick home with loads of space
– In great position with easy access to the train station, shops, major arterials and creek-ways and lots of school options
– 3 large bedrooms upstairs
– 2 bathrooms (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
– Upstairs bathroom has separate shower and bath
– Big white kitchen with stainless appliances
– Separate large lounge and dining
– Aircon + ceiling fans
– Large aircon’d rumpus downstairs with in-built bar
– Large rear deck
– Covered patio downstairs
– In-ground swimming pool – Maintenace included
– Large fully fenced yard with garden shed
– Dbl LU garage + off street parking plus carport
– All pets considered