8 Cheltenham Street, Strathpine
A Solid Brick Home in Strathpine's Prime Location- make an offer ASAP!
The low down
Experience the spaciousness of this remarkable solid brick home in the sought-after Strathpine location. Upstairs, you’ll discover three generously sized bedrooms, a tastefully designed main bathroom featuring a separate shower and bath, a sizable white kitchen with stainless appliances, and a roomy living area. But the abundance of space doesn’t end there. Downstairs, a truly expansive rumpus room awaits, ready to adapt to your needs, complete with its own bar.
Outside, you’ll find an array of options to enjoy. From the charming front entry porch to the rear deck and the generously sized paved patio overlooking the inviting in-ground swimming pool, this home is perfect for entertaining guests.
Situated in the desirable area of Strathpine, families will appreciate the convenient access to the train station, a variety of shops, major arterials, picturesque creek-ways, and a range of schools. Additionally, the property’s street appeal is enhanced by a delightful bougainvillea setting.
– Spacious brick home
– Excellent location with convenient access to the train station, shops, major arterials, creek-ways, and multiple school options
– Three large bedrooms upstairs
– Two bathrooms (one upstairs, one downstairs)
– Upstairs bathroom features a separate shower and bath
– Large white kitchen with stainless appliances
– Separate, generously sized lounge and dining areas
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Expansive air-conditioned rumpus room downstairs, complete with a built-in bar
– Large rear deck
– Covered patio downstairs
– Inviting in-ground swimming pool
– Fully fenced yard with a garden shed
– Double lock-up garage and off-street parking