8 Cheltenham Street, Strathpine
Fam Space and Entertaining Sorted!
The low down
You can s-p-r-e-a-d out in this high-set solid brick in fantastic Strathpine position.
Upstairs offers 3 big bedrooms, main neutral bathroom with separate shower and bath, large white kitchen (stainless appliances too) and spacious living area. But it spreads out downstairs too with a super large rumpus/whatever-you-want space….has its own bar too.
Outside offers loads of options with a cute little front entry porch, rear deck and super large paved patio downstairs overlooking the in-ground swimming pool….entertaining sorted!
This position of Strathpine is perfect for families with easy access to the train station, lots of shops, major arterials, creek-ways and schools.
Add in a beautiful bougainvillea setting off the street appeal to this property, and you can’t go wrong!
• Big brick home with loads of space
• In great position with easy access to the train station, shops, major arterials and creek-ways and lots of school options
• 3 large bedrooms upstairs
• 2 bathrooms (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
• Upstairs bathroom has separate shower and bath
• Big white kitchen with stainless appliances
• Separate large lounge and dining
• Aircon + ceiling fans
• Large aircon’d rumpus downstairs with in-built bar
• Large rear deck
• Covered patio downstairs
• In-ground swimming pool
• Large fully fenced yard with garden shed
• Dbl LU garage + off street parking plus carport