8 Rocklilly Court, Chermside West
Cool, Calm and Sophisticated!
The low down
Situated in this very private enclave near the Chermside Hills, this beautiful stylish residence invites relaxed living along with a vast flexible living areas to choose from in a location that is second to none!
Nestled in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac in the lush leafy oasis of the Chermside Hills, this elegant yet functional home in an elevated north facing position is enveloped in light and comfort.
Crisp white walls, high ceilings and elegant lighting create a relaxing yet sophisticated style that is timeless. Elevated to catch the breezes, the sweeping views captured from the Juliet balconies make this home a wonderful calming and relaxed retreat.
This residence screams ‘designer’ for those accustomed to the very best in quality design, finishes and lifestyle with this fabulous location also ideally situated for buses, shops, restaurants, parks, fitness activities and all the very best amenities for everyday living.
From the moment you enter into the grand entry foyer, you will see that no expense has been spared. That luxurious feeling continues as you walk through the lower level where the gorgeous granite kitchen and multiple formal and informal living areas flow effortlessly from one to the other, and then out to the covered patio area overlooking the saltwater pool. Down here is also a study/5th bedroom, the laundry and a large under-stair storage.
Heading up the grand staircase with striking black iron railing you’ll find the sleeping accommodation all with cool grey carpet underfoot, giving it a soothing feel. There are 4 built-in bedrooms, the master is massive with twin walk-in robes, and a stunning ensuite with a palatial spa complete with columns!
Meticulously cared for by its long-term original owners, homes within this executive precinct are rarely offered for sale so this is an opportunity not to be missed!
* Large Dbl storey elegant family home in prestigious Aspley Grove Estate close to everything including buses, shops, parks, restaurants and amenities, 5 mins to Westfield Chermside
* Situated in a cul-de-sac, elevated north facing 771m2
* Grand entry foyer with chandelier
* 5 double size bedrooms
* Huge Master with 2 Walk-in-Robes, ensuite with spa bath, Juliet balcony and sweeping views
* 3 bathrooms
* Multiple formal and informal living areas including a huge rumpus room
* Stylish Granite kitchen with high-end appliances including gas cooktop
* Alfresco terrace overlooking in-ground pool
* High-end fixtures & fittings throughout, plantation shutters, quality flooring
* Ducted and spot system air-conditioning
* Double carport, side access
* Fully fenced yard, manicured gardens + grassy areas, 2 x 3,000litre water tanks, LU garden shed and pool equipment shed
* Large under-stair storage
* NBN, security screens, intercom
* Freshly painted
* Views over the treetops of Chermside Hills Reserve
* In-ground salt water pool with stunning landscaping