82 Ballynde Street, Bracken Ridge
Bracken Ridge Beauty
The low down
This renovated home sits in the heart of Bracken Ridge, and offers investors, first home buyers and young families an exciting opportunity with modern finishes and easy accessibility.
The high-set residence boasts three bedrooms, with two already equipped with built-in wardrobes for effortless organization. There is also two bathrooms, one on each level, promising convenience for busy households.
Upstairs, you’ll find the kitchen which is modern and highly functional, offering ample storage and a spacious pantry. Plus, a comfortable living and dining space fit for lounging and relaxing. For those who love entertaining, you’ll also find the outdoor deck that overlooks the backyard creates the perfect setting for alfresco dining.
Stepping downstairs, you’ll discover a versatile rumpus or multi-use space, perfect for added privacy or those working remotely.
This property ticks all the boxes for practicality, with ceiling fans throughout, a double lock-up garage, and a handy garden shed for storage, making everyday living a breeze.
This location is perfect for those chasing accessibility and convenience. Not only is there parkland for your enjoyment around the corner. There is also public transport within easy walking distance, multiple schooling and kindergarten options close by, and easy access to the Gateway Motorway for those who need to travel.
– Renovated high-set residence perfect for young families, first home buyers and investors.
– Three comfortable bedrooms, two with in-built wardrobes.
– Two bathrooms, one on each level for convenience.
– Modern and practical kitchen with ample storage.
– Outdoor deck that offers the perfect setting for alfresco dining.
– 601sqm block with inviting garden and entertainment space.
– Ceiling fans in living area and all bedrooms.
– Double lock-up garage.
– Garden shed for added storage.
– Highly accessible, with public transport within walking distance.