88 Larcombe Street, Zillmere
Real Lovely 'n Reno'd in Zillmere
The low down
This lowset timber home has been freshly painted in and out…now that’s a bonus! It’s all been updated too so you can just move in and enjoy all the modern finish.
There’s 3 built-in bedrooms, a lovely bathroom with bath + separate toilet and then you come to the hub of the home being the stunning kitchen which overlooks the open plan living/dining. Even better this whole area flows through to the large rear deck perfect for entertaining. And whilst enjoying a beverage you overlook the large 637sqm yard with a handy garden shed. It’s all fully fenced with dual side access and a two car carport.
This quiet pocket of Zillmere offers unbeatable location conveniences with trains and buses all handy, parks, shops and plenty of schools including being on the doorstep to St Dympna’s.
First home buyers what a way to enter the Zillmere market and get to enjoy this wonderful home!
· Perfect first home buyers pick close to St Dympna’s school + other schools, transport, shops and parks all nearby
· Freshly painted inside and out
· 3 built-in bedrooms
· Aircon in main bed and living area
· Stunning reno’d kitchen which adjoins the open plan living/dining and opens to the large rear deck
· Lovely modern bathroom with separate toilet
· Hardwood timber flooring
· Fully fenced 637sqm yard with garden shed
· 2 car carport with dual side access