9 Anglia Street, Aspley
Position, Presentation, Peaceful!
The low down
This elevated timber home is ready to move in and enjoy the position and space on offer.
It’s got 3 bedrooms, a modern sizeable kitchen, large living area and a neutral toned bathroom with a bath. But the space extends outside too with a front cuppa-worthy front balcony and a big bbq-perfect back deck (ceiling fans out there too!).
Downstairs offers even more options with extra storage/usable space beside the lockup garage.
And the large yard is perfect for the keen gardener (there’s even a vege patch) or cricket fan!
This Aspley cul-de-sac position provides a quiet life but with easy access to transport, loads of parkland, shops, cinemas and schools. What’s not to love?!
· Timber home on elevated block in central Aspley
· Situated in a cul-de-sac close to parks and a short walk to Westfield Chermside
· 3 bedrooms
· Large living room
· Neutral bathroom with a bath
· Modern kitchen
· Front balcony
· Aircon + ceiling fans
· Timber flooring
· Massive private rear deck with ceiling fans
· Lockup garage + carport
· Loads of storage downstairs
· Big grassy yard