9 Cater Street, Bracken Ridge
Presentation + Price Point Perfect!
The low down
This lovely post war low-set manages to seamlessly blend modern and rustic charm. There’s certainly nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
There’s 3 bedrooms and as a bonus the two rear ones have adjacent rooms perfect for a study, nursery or dressing room.
The bathroom has a lovely feel and a rustic timber vanity cupboard. Similarly the kitchen has rustic cabinetry but a gleaming modern countertop which works well together. The open plan living/dining is aircon’d and all of this comes with beautiful timber flooring.
There’s only one word for the entertainment deck….huge! And speaking of large there’s also two big sheds to the rear.
This Bracken Ridge location offers easy access to schools, parks and motorways…did we mention it’s at a great price point?!
* Charming low-set timber post war home at a great price point
* Easy access to schools, parks and motorways
* 3 bedrooms
* Two rooms adjacent to the rear bedrooms perfect for a study or nursery or dressing room
* Lovely bathroom with timber cabinetry + separate shower and bath
* Galley kitchen with a mix of modern and rustic feel
* Open plan aircon’d living/dining
* Beautiful timber flooring
* Very large entertainment deck
* Two big sheds to the rear
* Two car carport
* Grassy yard