9 Chartwell Street, Aspley
Spacious Double Story Living + Mountain Views!
The low down
If you’re chasing a spacious family home positioned on one of Aspley’s most highly regarded streets, this one is a must see. The house sits on an elevated 635sqm block, capturing gorgeous mountain views and breezes.
The home presents beautifully from the street, showcasing landscaped gardens, a modern façade, and a terrazzo tiled front terrace and porch area perfect for the morning coffee!
Inside you’ll find 4 spacious built-in bedrooms, with the main boasting an ensuite. Positioned conveniently between all rooms, is the modern main bathroom + separate toilet, perfect for those with large families.
As you continue through, you are greeted by the modern kitchen, flowing smoothly into the dining space and the large, separated living area. Saving the best for last, the upstairs portion of the home showcases a huge deck, capturing the incredible views of the vast mountain outlook.
The opportunities downstairs are endless, boasting an expansive rumpus room area, the third bathroom and the internal laundry. Whether you want the potential for dual living, a home office space, extra room for the kids or a teenage retreat, it’s all possible here.
The home also offers a double lock up garage, a downstairs covered patio area, and plenty of private yard space perfect for keeping the kids and pets busy.
You couldn’t be in a more convenient position here, walking distance to the Robinson Road Marketplace, transport options, Marchant Park, Chermside Westfield and multiple schools.
* One of the most elevated streets in Aspley with great breezes and amazing mountain views
* Close to shops, transport, parks and schools
* Freshly painted facade
* 4 bedrooms upstairs (all built-in)
* Master with an ensuite
* Main modern bathroom upstairs + 2nd downstairs
* Large modern white kitchen
* Fully fenced
* Separated lounge room
* Painted internally (2022)
* New external rendering
* Remote garage doors
* Solar panels
* Aircon + ceiling fans
* Timber floors and plantation shutters
* Huge tiled rumpus downstairs
* Rear deck with amazing views + lovely downstairs patio
* Front balcony/terrace
* Large 635sqm private yard with some nice grassy areas
* Dbl LU garage