96 Lucan Avenue, ASPLEY
The low down
Set graciously on a corner block in Aspley is this ideal family home. It’s in a cul-de-sac and even better only has one direct neighbour! (parks to the side). It’s all nice ‘n modern, neutral toned and you don’t need to do anything except sit back and admire the shine on the polished floors. It’s even been recently painted outside…bonus for a timber house!
You’ve got 3 bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs but there’s plenty more sleeping zones downstairs with two large rooms, a massive rumpus room, storage and an extra bathroom.
There’s a reason Aspley is a fam-favourite and that’s the easy access to transport, schools, parks and schools. Or maybe it’s the fact you can easily jump onto Gympie Road and head to the beach…well summer is here so why not!
* 14kms from CBD
* 597sqm corner block in a cul-de-sac
* Easy access to Gympie Road (aka transport)
* Close to shops, schools, parks
* Well-presented inside in neutral tones
* Polished timber floors
* Internal stairs
* 3 bedrooms and bathroom + living upstairs
* Dual living potential with two more rooms downstairs + extra bathroom, rumpus, storage
* Fully fenced yard