The top of all top-notch streets in Queensland is Dauphin Terrace, perched on Highgate Hill with breathtaking views and its very own ‘Great Gatsby’ mansion.
It has had the highest number of realestate.com.au views per property listing over the past three years, reports news.com.au.
But you don’t need to live inner city to be in-demand.
Closer to our hood, the swanky Bridgeman Road at Bridgeman Downs is the 7th most popular street for buyers in Queensland. It’s prestige homes on large blocks are a drawcard for cashed up buyers.
But if you really want to be seen in the right circles, grab your surfboard and head to the Gold Coast which boasts almost half of the most sought-after streets in the state. It is hard to beat sun and surf.
Check out the #20 most sought after streets in Queensland for buyers:
- Dauphin Terrace, Highgate Hill 4101
- Ladds Ridge Road, Burleigh Heads 4220
- Ashfield Street, East Brisbane 4169
- Glauca Street, Burleigh Heads 4220
- Bronhill Street, Currumbin Waters 4223
- Timana Avenue, Mermaid Waters 4218
- Bridgeman Road, Bridgeman Downs 4035
- Hethorn Street, Coorparoo 4151
- Dobell Street, Indooroopilly 4068
- Morgan Street, Ascot 4007
- Matilda Street, Burleigh Heads 4220
- French Street, Tugun 4224
- Dalma Street, Norman Park 4170
- Greycliffe Street, Mount Gravatt East 4122
- Anzac Road, Eudlo 4554
- Harefield Street, Indooroopilly 4068
- Sirec Way, Burleigh Heads 4220
- Merion Place, Carindale 4152
- Euree Street, Kenmore 4069
- Cowell Drive, Burleigh Heads 4220