If you’re looking for an Easter eggstravaganza on the north side – or not too much further afield – check out our top picks below:
- The Aspley Hypermarket holds an Easter egg hunt on March 24 – that’s tonight! There’s limited spaces so check the event website to see if you can sneak in a last minute registration.
- Tom’s Confectionary Warehouse at Hendra is holding some marathon shopping hours for those Easter bunnies who have left their chocolate run to the last minute. Check out trading hours on the Confectionary Warehouse website.
- The Bluewater Festival at Sandgate kicks off tonight with fireworks on the Shorncliffe Pier then continues on Good Friday with market stalls and free entertainment to mark the start of the Brisbane to Gladstone yacht race.
- How can you enjoy guilt free chocolate? By combining your chocolate tasting with a walking tour. This year-round chocolate walking tour is a novel way to indulge a sweet tooth and exercise.
- Easter eggs might be hard to beat, but let’s not forget the humble hot cross bun. Check out com.au for their top seven hot cross buns in Brisbane.