Brisbane gasped when mining billionaire Gina Rinehart paid $14 million for a Hawthorne home in late 2014.
But the sale of 1 Leopard Street at Kangaroo Point has blown that record to pieces.
So, what do you get for a cool $18 million? You have to see it to believe it, the listing agent told Domain.
This positively plush list of features ought to give you a good idea of how the other half live. Check out these #7 jaw-dropping features:
- 1500 square metres of living space
- 70 metres of city and river view frontage
- 5 lavish bedrooms
- An internal lift to traverse three storeys
- Gym and steam room
- Climate-controlled wine cellar
- Infinity lap pool and spa
So who bought this mega mansion? That remains a secret, but surely all eyes will be watching closely to see how moves in.