1 Chartwell Street, ASPLEY
Timeless Aspley Classic!
The low down
If this one doesn’t get your ‘excitement’ juices flowing, we don’t know what will! The options here are simply endless and the potential return on investment simply huge!
This is a well loved, well maintained architectural home that is being brought to market for the first time ever. It’s also a very big home, high ceilings, 3 spacious bedrooms plus a study and extra large living spaces. The kitchen, dining and sunken lounge areas are light filled and very generous in size plus there’s an additional sunroom.
But the part that is truly gigantic is the front deck with terracotta tiles. Wow, it’s more like a mediterranean terrace and then there’s the views from here to the mountains! You’ll be spending some time out here we think! Or how about a lazy Sunday breakfast on the rear enclosed verandah, also featuring terracotta tiles.
In addition, there’s an elephant sized garage that could fit 4 cars or else be used as storage/workshop…and that’s without considering other potential utilisation options for this space.
To add to the checklist, this is a big block of land with 741sqm to play with.
Plenty of options, loads of character and space.
* 741sqm sitting high on the hill
* Central Aspley location close to shops, schools and transport
* Potential to update kitchen and bathroom
* Beautiful timber flooring under carpet
* 3 bedrooms (main with walk in dressing room) + study
* 2 bathrooms
* Very large kitchen, dining and living spaces + sunroom
* Fireplace (w character stone chimney)
* Massive front deck with views to the mountains plus back patio
* Sep laundry/ironing room
* Giant 4 car garage w built-in storage and options to utilise!
* Great sized yard with grass + gardens
* NBN connected
* Wunderlich roof tiles