1 Slessar Street, Zillmere
Lowset with the Mostest!
The low down
This lowset is titled Zillmere but might as well be Aspley as it’s right on the border, that means access to both suburbs’ conveniences!
It’s a cute lowset that’s more spacious than you might think from the outside. There’s 3 bedrooms (two are built-in) and a handy study nook as well as a modern bathroom with separate shower and bath.
The kitchen is a sleek renovated one with a big breakfast island and this overlooks open plan living/dining space.
If you’ve got lots of vehicles there’s plenty of parking space with a double carport and a double lockup shed (or maybe that would be a man cave?).
You’re just a short walk to shops and transport here, and with easy access to everything else. It might be cute but it’s also a great buy in a great position!
* Cute lowset in super Zillmere/Aspley border position just a short walk to shops and transport and with easy access to everything else
* 3 bedroom (two built-in)
* Study nook
* Sleek renovated kitchen with breakfast island
* Open plan living/dining
* Modern bathroom with shower and bath
* Aircon + ceiling fans
* Undercover patio area
* Large corner block which is a grassy 739sqm
* DBL carport + double lockup shed