11 Pearl Avenue, Kallangur
Modern Coastal Charm in Kallangur
The low down
Situated in a quiet pocket within the leafy suburb of Kallangur and yet still close to all local conveniences, this beautiful recently renovated home offers all the modern touches and the inclusion of a large flat enclosed front yard and back yard. Only 6 minutes to North Lakes Westfield, North Lakes dining precinct, and only minutes to the Bruce Highway and the local Kallangur shops. The home is central to fantastic primary and high schools in the area.
This open-plan home has been completely renovated – every room is new – and the interior is where this beautiful home really shines. It comprises three newly carpeted and painted bedrooms, a large brand-new kitchen complete with stone under-mount double basin, new cabinetry with gold accents including cabinetry handles and kitchen mixer, stone bench tops, brand new electric oven, cooktop, dishwasher and integrated range hood. An upgraded modern bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, and black tapware accents including a rain head and shower rose.
The decorative breeze block has been restored and brought back to life for those who prefer to relax outdoors, making you fall in love with the alfresco dining area. Prized on 607m2, this allows the kids to delight in endless hours of safe play in the fully fenced front and back yard.
The home also features a double carport that also can be used as another outdoor alfresco area. The renovated laundry also features plenty of storage space and also has stone benchtops, drop-in stainless steel tub and room for a washer and dryer.
– 5 kw solar system.
– 7kw air-conditioning system
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and alfresco area
– Quantity Westinghouse White Oven, Cooktop with Integrated Rangehood
– Gold kitchen mixer
– Gold handles to cabinetry in kitchen
– White granite stone under-mounted double bowl.
– Stone benchtops to kitchen and laundry
– Backlit arch black framed mirror to the bathroom.
– Black semi-framed shower screen
– Rain head and shower rose to shower.
– Floor-to-wall tiles to the bathroom
– Quality hybrid timber flooring and quality carpets – new front door, timber and glass back door and laundry door.
– Stainless steel tub to laundry
– Ample storage in the laundry and linen cupboard
– Large 2-car carport
– Fully fenced front yard and back yard big enough for future pool.
– Quiet and safe street with lovely neighbours.
– Walk to public transport/schools/local shops and amenities.