117 Station Road, Deagon
Endless Potential on the Water's Edge
The low down
This waterfront property offers a unique opportunity to be right on the water with direct deep-water access via Cabbage Tree Creek to Moreton Bay. Even better… the double pontoon can accommodate two vessels!
Spanning across two lots, on a spacious 1,113m2 of land, this property features an impressive 71m street frontage and a peaceful 34m creek frontage.
The existing home is in its original state, with two bedrooms and two bathrooms and is currently rented to long-term tenants at $550 per week, providing immediate rental income.
But there’s so much potential to do more!
– Renovate the exiting home and enjoy the full 1,113m2 to yourself!
– Start fresh with construction of your dream home on one or both lots.
– Split the lots to build on both or sell the blocks.
– Split the lots, keep the original home, and build next door.
Positioned in a peaceful location with easy access to public transport, shops, schools, parklands and only a 30-minute commute to Brisbane CBD, this property will provide a comfortable lifestyle.
Immerse yourself in the pleasures of waterfront living with this extraordinary property that stands out from the rest.
– Spacious property spanning across two lots (on separate titles), totalling 1,113m2 of land
– Direct deep-water access via Cabbage Tree Creek to Moreton Bay
– Double pontoon capable of accommodating two vessels
– Impressive 71m street frontage and peaceful 34m creek frontage
– Potential to, renovate, build your dream home, or develop
– Peaceful location, close to schools, shops, transportation, and parks
– Approximately 30 minutes to Brisbane CBD
– Original 2 bed, 2 bath post war home
– Currently tenanted with a rental rate of $550/wk.