118 Ellison Road, Geebung
Grand Home, Grand Sized Block!
The low down
Sitting on the highest block in the area, this beautiful Queenslander, “Crosswinds”, manages to effortlessly marry old world charm with modern touches where you need them.
It has the traditional VJ walls, gorgeous cornicing and the high ceilings! The kitchen has been renovated, big enough to eat in, boasting one of the most amazing old fashioned wood burning ovens you’ll ever see (encased in a brick chimney). In addition it has granite benchtops and a large butler’s pantry.
The space is wonderful too… there’s five huge bedrooms, plus a sleepout, spacious living and dining and a separate rumpus room/studio or perhaps you’ll use it as a teenager’s retreat?
Outdoor is perfect for entertaining with a covered patio area and an in-ground swimming pool overlooking that huge 3141sqm portion of land. There’s so many options to make the most of that! Put in a tennis court? Or if you’re more development minded, move the house and subdivide the land….. you couldn’t go wrong doing that in this super convenient Geebung location walking distance to schools, parks and train!
This grand old lady has the character, the warmth and charm, the living space and the option to develop and add value as well!
* Elevated Queenslander on 3141sqm
* In fab position walking distance to schools, parks and train stations
* Loads of character including high ceilings, polished timber floors and VJ walls
* Five large bedrooms
* Two bathrooms
* Spacious living and dining
* Separate rumpus room and studio (teenager’s retreat?)
* Modern kitchen with gorgeous brick surrounded old fashioned wood burning oven, granite benchtops and butler’s pantry
* Aircon + ceiling fans
* Outdoor entertaining patio
* In-ground swimming pool
* Dbl carport
Our team would love to arrange a private viewing of this property for you, please get in touch to arrange an appointment. We’ll respond to your enquiry within moments and be able to book you in as soon as possible.