12 Raleigh Parade, Ashgrove
Potential in Prime Position!
The low down
Reno’ers or developers looking for a project, check out this character cottage in prime Ashgrove position. There’s no two ways about it, it needs restoring to former glory but there’s loads of potential here, particularly since it sits on a huge block of land with splitter potential!
As is, it’s got 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with a bath, an eat-in kitchen, separate living room and a sunroom. Downstairs has loads of storage and the laundry.
Location is definitely a plus here, in a quiet position but walk to Newmarket shops/cafes/cinemas, Banks St reserve with all its bike/walking paths, and easy transport options too.
Opportunities like this don’t come along very often in this fab location, so don’t hesitate or this old lady will be gone before you can say ‘what a gem’!
* Character cottage on a huge block (splitting potential!)
* Very sought after part of Ashgrove, loads of bike paths nearby in Banks St reserve, walk to Newmarket shops/cafes/cinemas and transport options
* VJ walls and high ceilings
* 2 bedrooms
* Bathroom has a bath
* Eat-in kitchen has a good sized pantry
* Separate living room
* Laundry and storage underneath