145 Ellison Road, Geebung
Relax by the Pool in this Renovated Family Home
The low down
If your idea of a perfect evening is kicking back on the deck while the kids splash away in the pool, then you’ll love this lovingly updated family home.
Located on a sun-lit corner block with ample yard space, this high-set weatherboard property is all about lifestyle. Rich polished floorboards run throughout, complementing the neutral colour scheme, and the kitchen and bathrooms have been renovated in tasteful contemporary tones.
Enjoy a relaxed meal at the table in the kitchen, which features updated cabinetry, ample bench space and a dishwasher. Spend your evenings relaxing in the large lounge and dining area, or head downstairs to the rumpus room space for some peace and quiet; there are two additional downstairs rooms that can be used for home office or storage purposes. Ceiling fans cool the three bedrooms.
Accessible from the kitchen, the fully fenced rear yard blooms with greenery, and includes a large sheltered deck area perfect for barbecues or outdoor entertaining, and a superbly maintained in-ground pool with a surrounding paved area perfect for lying back with a book.
In addition to all of this, the great location of this property means that you’ll be able to zip off to Westfield Chermside or Centro Taigum, head off to the park for a jog, drop the kids off at school or grab a train wherever you need to go.
This is the kind of property that invites the tag ‘home sweet home’. Interested? Call Gayle, and she’ll show you through!
You’ll love it because:
– It’s a sunlit high-set family home on a 607m2 corner block
– There’s a fully fenced rear year with in-ground pool and sheltered deck
– It has three bedrooms with built-in robes
– There are polished timber floors throughout
– The kitchen and bathrooms have been stylishly updated
– There’s a below-ground rumpus room and extra space for storage
– There are ceiling fans throughout to keep you cool
– It’s close to public transport, Westfield Chermside, schools and parks