17 Chaseley Street, Nudgee Beach
An Absolute Masterpiece With Breath Taking Views!
The low down
This modern contemporary home will make every day feel like a holiday. Sprawling over three stunning levels and offering every convenience imaginable, it’s been designed for pure indulgence and total relaxation.
Quietly located just off Nudgee Beach, this architecturally designed home offers a stunning panorama of waterfront and parkland views, and its only a short drive to the motorway where the airport, Sunshine and Gold Coasts are tantalisingly close.
Inside, the theme of leisure and indulgence continues with bamboo floors, ducted air conditioning and natural flowing light which creates a relaxed, holiday vibe.
The open plan lounge area flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area which consists of motorised blinds ceiling fans and side timber shutters for your utmost privacy. Then why not unwind and relax with a dvd as you chill out in the spacious media room.
A vast chef’s kitchen gleams with stone bench tops and designer appliances, making it easy to whip up a gourmet meal that can be enjoyed by all as you relax in the living, dining, or out on the deck area with its sweeping waterway views.
There is a guest room downstairs and the other bedrooms are privately located upstairs, and all feature built-in robes, air conditioning, and sunlit aspects. The master, with its hotel-style en suite, walk-in dressing room and balcony area, is definitely Hollywood-worthy.
The nearby beach, boat ramp, dog-friendly areas and Golf Course will entice every member of the family.
If you think it’s time you invited some leisure into your life, give Chris a call, and he’ll show you through!
You’ll love it because:
– It has stunning views of Moreton Bay and local wetlands
– You will wake up up to stunning water views from the balcony of your bedroom
– There’s a separate media room in addition to open plan living spaces
– The designer kitchen has stone benches and superb appliances
– There are stunning bamboo floors and modern fittings throughout
– There’s ducted air conditioning to keep you cool
– The rear yard is fully fenced, with plenty of room for a pool
– There’s a double lock-up garage
– It’s a quick drive to the airport and the city
– You can easily make a daytrip to the Sunshine and Gold Coast