18 Antill Street, Wilston
Wilston With Potential!
The low down
This character renovater is centrally located in the middle of Wilston’s café precinct…in fact it’s a very short walk to shops, cafes and bottle shop, and many more down the road. You have transport at your doorstep too and what a breezy commute to the city…after all you’re only 6kms away!
An original Queenslander ( it’s been in the same family since 1918!) with potential to lift and renovate…not that easy to come by in this area! You have plenty of land to work with, 615sqm in fact. Maybe you can visualise that big back deck you’ve always wanted?!
If you know Wilston at all you should see the huge potential when you look at the blank canvas here in such a sought after location.!
Watt cool faves…
* Ideal location in Wilston
* Elevated position
* Cafes, shops and transport all surrounding
* Original Queenslander on 615sqm
* Potential to renovate, lift and extend
* 2 bed + sleepout + bathroom
* Front porch
* Tree lined street surrounded by character homes