22 Stanillon Street, Aspley
The low down
There’s nothing teensy in this super stylish Aspley home. From the oversized living areas, the large gallery kitchen to the generous bedrooms, this one has tonnes of space for the whole brood. Oh and feast your eyes on that great sized backyard…room for cricket, footy…or some vege gardens?!
If you have teenagers or need dual living, this is perfectly set up with 3 finished rooms and bathroom downstairs. If you don’t, this space is still fantastic for a rumpus area or gym (or both, that’s how big it is!).
But let’s discuss location. The commute is sorted with a quick walk to bus stops and shopping is sorted with a lazy stroll to the shops at Chermside Markets and Westfield Chermside. If you have a pup he’ll be sorted too with all the large parks nearby. (hey we’ll love that too say the kids!).
Move in and enjoy all the blood, sweat and tears that’s gone into making this a stylishly finished and super family home.
* 792 sqm block in ideal location
* Rendered double-storey
* Walk to Chermside Market shops, Chermside shopping centre, parks, transport
* Stunning Caesar stone kitchen
* 4 great sized bedrooms upstairs
* Two bathrooms, one up one down
* Two living spaces, one up one down
* High ceilings and timber floors upstairs
* Downstairs is perfectly set up for dual living (3 utility rooms)
* Front balcony
* Rear outdoor patio
* Dbl LU garage
* Large yard with privacy trees