233 Lascelles Street, Brighton
Updated split level living!
The low down
Sitting on a large 607m2 block of land, this beautiful split level home with excellent street appeal has been tastefully updated and ready for its new owners. If you are wanting a property only minutes to the water, this is the one for you!
As you enter through the sunroom and into the living area, you will love the polished hardwood timber floors and the fresh paint. There is plenty of space to entertain with the large living area leading straight out from the updated kitchen.
On the next floor, you are greeted by three great sized bedrooms (master with air-conditioning and all with built-ins) and the main bathroom.
Downstairs, you will find the single lock up garage, laundry + plenty of storage or potential use as a second living area.
The block is amazing, being fully fenced, elevated and with the way in which the house is positions, offers the ability of dual side access, perfect for those with boats, trailers or those wanting to build a large shed!
The home is located approximately 30 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD and 15 minutes from the Brisbane Airport via the Airport Link Tunnel. Here you are located within minutes of Sandgate, boasting bike paths, nature reserves, cafes, an aquatic centre, and historic Shorncliffe jetty and close to public and private schools.
* Tastefully updated split level home
* Super location near schools and only a a few mins to the waterfront with all its walking tracks and water activities.
* Sunroom upon entry
* Large air-conditioned living area with beautifully polished timber floors
* 3 great sized bedrooms all with built-ins (master with aircon)
* Bathroom with seperate toilet
* Large grassy fully fenced backyard with potential for dual side access
* Front carport and off street parking for several cars