260 Maundrell Terrace, Aspley
Serenity is just a driveway away!
The low down
You can’t see it from the terrace, but hidden behind the trees settled high up on the hill is a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom lowset on a massive 2321sqm block.
This elevation means great breezes and potential views!
The privacy means serenity.
The mature trees mean a natural bush setting. A “tree change” while still being in the heart of Aspley.
If you’re looking at this you’re either;
* A developer who thrives on a challenge. There may be the potential for subdivision….(subject to council approval)
* A builder who loves room to move. A huge 2321sqm block gives you easy access and let’s your imagination run wild. This has great elevation and potential views!
* OR a family who dreams of building a sprawling home with maybe a tennis court and pool while still being in the heart of everything you need…. schools, shops and public transport.
A stack of options…ALL with potential views.
* A huge 2321sqm block with elevation & potential views
* Settled back in the leafy serenity…. a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom lowset
* Walking distance to Aspley School, John Goss Reserve,
* Aspley Hypermarket and public transport.