29 Nevin Street, Aspley
Elevated location = views + breezes
The low down
Looking to get into sought after Aspley? This elevated north facing double storey brick home with amazing mountain views and beautiful north easterly breezes will definitely win you over.
There’s plenty of space including 3 built-in bedrooms, a modern bathroom with shower, bath and a separate toilet. Then there’s an updated sizeable kitchen beside an open plan living/dining room that has desirable polished timber flooring. As a bonus there’s an enclosed sunroom to be used for what you desire.
Talking of bonuses, take a look at the huge rumpus space downstairs for extra family activities as well as the outside space including a large patio and a great sized leafy yard.
This location is super convenient with easy access to shops, arterials, transport, parks and just a hop to Westfield Chermside with its massive shop options, cafes and movies!
* Double storey brick in fantastic position close to everything and just a hop to Westfield Chermside
* 3 built-in bedrooms
* Elevated and north facing with amazing mountain views and cool breezes
* Bathroom has shower, bath and a separate toilet
* Updated sizeable kitchen
* Open plan living/dining with polished timber flooring
* Bonus sunroom
* Aircon + ceiling fans in some rooms
* Extra space downstairs in the rumpus room
* Balcony and large patio area
* Great sized leafy yard
* Lockup garage