33 Milliner Street, Nudgee
Large Split Level Home on a 716m2 block!
The low down
This enormous, cheerfully decorated family home located right in the heart of Nudgee is sure to deliver the goods…It provides easy access to schools, universities, parks, trains and more.
Framed by rolling lawns at the front and rear, this split-level brick home incorporates four large bedrooms with built-in robes, two fully-appointed bathrooms, and a fully renovated “no expense spared” kitchen that will blow you away with it’s quality finishings including a stone sink with an extendable hose tap, stainless steel appliances, 2pac easy closing cupboards and more. A large living area and spacious rumpus room provide ample space for relaxation, and the front patio is prefect for a morning coffee and reading the newspaper.
Soft carpets and polished floorboards run throughout the property, and swooping ceiling fans ensure that you’re kept cool. A double carport will protect your vehicles from the elements, and the security screens make letting the fresh air in a breeze. There is also a large lock up garage at the rear of the block as well as side access for the trailer or boat.
You’ll be charmed through and through by this homey, lovingly maintained property. Give Chris a call today to organise your personal inspection!
You’ll love it because:
– It’s an airy split-level home on a 716sqm block
– There are four sunny bedrooms with built-ins
– All bedrooms are large and cheerful
– The kitchen includes quality chrome appliances
– There are ceiling fans throughout
– There’s comfy carpeting and gleaming floorboards
– There’s a huge, low-maintenance fenced yard
– It’s close to schools, parks, transport and Nudgee Beach