33 Montclair Street, Aspley
Airy five-bedroom family home with vintage styling
The low down
Do you love hearing Grandpa’s stories? Give him a run for his money with your own piece of story-filled history: a post war-style brick and fibro family home that’s been lovingly kept by the same owners for decades.
Located on a quiet residential street with parks a lazy stroll away, this much-loved property is notable for its light-filled, airy rooms and vintage-inspired decor.
The bright kitchen features electric appliances and bench-space galore, and looks on to a sunny dining area. There’s a separate study and two huge sunlit lounge areas perfect for family gatherings or for entertaining. The five bedrooms offer plenty of space, and three incorporate built-in robes; the two bathrooms are large and full-featured. Split system air conditioning units are dotted about for your comfort
Outside, there’s a lush, fenced rear yard and garden for a spot of quiet afternoon reading; a carport will keep the family vehicle protected from the elements.
With its light-filled design and cheerful colour scheme, this carefully tended property is a natural charmer full of stories just waiting to be uncovered and renovator types will love it, too. Give Watt Realty a call, and we’ll show you through!
You’ll love it because:
– It’s a cheerful high-set property on a 607sqm block
– It’s light and bright, with sunny decor
– There are five bedrooms, three with built-in robes
– There are two lounge areas and a separate study
– Split system air con units are interspersed
– There’s a fully fenced rear yard and a carport
– It’s close to parks, shops and public transport