35 The Promenade, Camp Hill
Cottage Feel, Modern Appeal
The low down
This appealing timber home has a lovely cosy cottage feel to it.
It’s got some great character, particularly the beautiful pine floors, but then there’s carpet where you want it in the bedrooms.
It’s all modern and light throughout, no less in the white kitchen with an eat-in layout and gas cooking which leads to a relaxing living space.
There’s 3 bedrooms plus a study and a fresh bathroom with the toilet separated.
You’ll be in comfort with aircon and ceiling fans and you’ll be feeling safe with security bars.
Step outside to an amazing fully fenced yard that has ‘cricket’ written all over it.
This central location has easy access to the city, transport (including City Cat) and just a hop to the riverfront.
– Appealing timber home with a cottage feel
– Central location with easy access to the city and transport
– Modern and light and bright
– 3 bedrooms
– Fresh bathroom with the toilet separate
– Lovely eat-in kitchen with gas cooking
– Timber floors
– Aircon + ceiling fans
– Serene rear deck
– Fully fenced amazing yard
– Single LU garage