35 Willara Street, Carseldine
Big Solid Brick + Big Views!
The low down
If you’re looking for a solid home with a bit of a wow factor, we think we’ve found it in this BIG Carseldine highset brick with fabulous presentation and amazing views.
Upstairs there’s 3 built-in bedrooms, modern main bathroom with separate toilet and a well presented kitchen with a character timber beam overhead. The dining room is really lovely with a view to the deck and swimming pool.
Speaking of views, the front balcony has amazing views across the urban landscape, from Mt Coot-tha and the city…what a place for after work drinks!
Downstairs offers more space with a big rumpus, plus another bedroom and the double lockup garage.
The large 655sqm yard includes a kidney shaped swimming pool.
This location is nice ‘n quiet with easy access to arterials and the train station as well as all the rest of Aspley’s shopping, food and takeaway offerings.
* Solid brick home with loads of space with amazing views to Mt Coot-tha and the city
* Great quiet location with easy access to arterials and the train station as well as all of Aspley’s offerings
* 4 bedrooms (upstairs 3 all built-in) + ceiling fans
* 2 bathrooms (main is reno’d with floor to ceiling tiles)
* Well presented kitchen with a timber beam
* Lovely dining room with a view to the outside
* Big rumpus downstairs
* Front balcony with fabulous urban/leafy views as far as Mt Coot-tha
* Rear deck overlooking the swimming pool
* Dbl LU garage
* Large 655sqm block