4 / 36 View Street, Wooloowin
PRICE ADJUSTMENT - Two Storeys of Total Townhouse Luxury!
The low down
Been looking for that all-important work-life balance?
Located at the rear of a complex of only four townhouses, this beautifully outfitted luxury two-storey residence is the ultimate retreat from office life.
Carefully looked after in the ten years since it was erected, it’s in spotless condition, and you won’t have to worry about lifting a finger. Neutral tones and sunlit rooms make for relaxed, resort-style living. Value your gadgets and subscribe to all the design mags? The modern fixtures and fittings will appeal.
Master a new recipe in the spacious galley-style kitchen, with its stunning porcelain tiles, black stone benches and stainless steel appliances. Dine in the sunlit dining area, or outside in the fully-fenced rear courtyard and sheltered patio area with its greenery and ceiling mounted fan it’s like being in a spot of climate-controlled paradise.
The three bedrooms, two with built-in robes and the master with a walk-in wardrobe, will have guests clamouring to visit, while the chic on-trend bathrooms invite a soak in the tub or a lengthy spot of pampering.
With its private, dayspa-like vibe, it’s easy to forget that this luxurious property is close to everything you could possible need. It’s within walking distance to Eagle Junction station, and close to the Clayfield Markets, local high schools and sports centres, and more.
This beautifully presented property really does have everything going for it, so give Andrew a call, and he will show you through!
You’ll love it because:
– It’s a quietly located modern luxury townhouse
– There are three bedrooms, the master with walk-in robes and a front deck
– The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, black stone benches and a dishwasher
– The split system air-con will keep you cool
– The private rear courtyard features an undercover patio
– There’s a paved outdoor entertaining area for barbecues
– There’s a lock-up garage and a security door
– It’s walking distance to Eagle Junction station and close to the Clayfield Markets!