4 McCallum Street, Carseldine
Family livin' large on 958sqm's!
The low down
This roomy family spread has been fully reno’d with sleek design, neutral colours, a 5 burner gas cooktop, downlighting throughout….in fact, ALL the bells and whistles in a quiet corner of Carseldine.
Add to this, the fact you can walk to Carseldine Markets every Saturday…and you’re IN!
Families, this 4 bedroom plus study two-storey home spreads out and so can you! There are built in cupboards in all the bedrooms, a walk-through in the master and sleek, tiled living areas everywhere you look. One of the living zones could easily be transformed into a hi-tec media room!
This block is so big it includes the very private, paved undercover alfresco area overlooking the pool at the front and side access to a grassed yard….room to park the boat, caravan or trailer. Plenty of room to build that granny flat later down the track!
Live large with your family in this quiet Carseldine corner.
* Top family layout
* Huge 958sqm fully fenced block
* Private, undercover entertaining & pool
* Close to schools, C & K Carseldine, shops, Carseldine train & bus hub & Carseldine Markets
* 4 bedrooms plus study
* Near new kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop, stone benchtops & breakfast bench
* Open plan tiled living
* Powder room downstairs
* Master has ensuite & walk-in
* Rainwater tank
* Double lock up garage with remote for 1 door
* Security gate