41 Balcara Avenue, Carseldine
Lowset Living, Walk to the train!
The low down
If you’ve outgrown your current family home, here’s your chance to upgrade to a fantastic four-bedder on an impressive 1009m2 block with rear access.
This sunny property is in great condition inside and out, and with a location within walking distance to trains, buses and parks, it ticks all of the family-friendly boxes.
The sunlit kitchen incorporates a double pantry, plenty of cupboards for storage and a dishwasher, and overlooks a casual dining area. Two separate living spaces offer plenty of rest and recreation space the built-in entertainment unit in the main living area is perfect for setting up your home cinema.
There are four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes and the master with a full ensuite decorated in neutral tones; there’s a second additional bathroom. Air conditioning units cool the master bedroom and the main living room, while the sheltered outdoor patio area provides a quiet place to sit and relax while the kids play a game of cricket on the rear fenced yard. You’ll find that all important side access down the side too giving options for a shed at the rear or just somewhere to store the boat or caravan!
For spacious, family-oriented living, you’ll want to put this property right at the top of your list. Give Watt Realty a call, and we’ll show you through!
You’ll love it because:
– It’s a modern brick and tile family home on a 1009m2 block
– The kitchen includes a double pantry and dishwasher
– There are four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
– There are two bathrooms; one an ensuite
– The living room includes a built-in entertainment unit
– There’s air conditioning in the living room and master bedroom
– There’s a huge fenced rear yard with sheltered patio area
– You can park the family vehicles in the two-car garage
– You can walk to the train station and bus stop