44 Palm Avenue, Shorncliffe
Time for a sea change?
The low down
This is a sea change with benefits! Shorncliffe spells low-stress living but is moving ahead with some great little cafes around, AND homes like this one.
A classic Queenslander 300 metres to the waterfront and walking distance to the Shorncliffe train station and St Pats! A “chillaxed” bayside lifestyle… here we come!
There’s 3 bedrooms upstairs plus a sunroom, lounge, kitchen and a main bathroom. There’s also a front balcony and rear deck for you to catch those lovely sea breezes that Shorncliffe is famous for.
Downstairs offers more living options for you to put the grown up kids or even the in-laws. It’s also got a kitchenette and bathroom so you can all have your own space and privacy.
What are you up to this weekend? Lunch at the yacht club, a round of golf…. prawns on your back deck? The one thing I know…. you won’t be spending your weekends mowing the lawn… this one’s low maintenance. Nil care factor in fact!
* Classic Queenslander home in the heart of Shorncliffe with all its “charminess”
* 300m to the waterfront
* Convenient access to train station, schools and parks
* Front verandah and back patio
* 3 bedrooms upstairs
* High ceilings
* Multipurpose space, kitchenette and bathroom downstairs
* Easy dual living potential
* Fully fenced low maintenance yard
* Garden shed
* Single LU garage + carport