5 Boronia Place, Fitzgibbon
Gem of a Brick 'n Tile!
The low down
First home buyers, retirees, couples or small fams…here’s a gem for you tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in Fitzgibbon.
The ‘gem-like’ qualities include low maintenance brick ‘n tile structure, 3 built-in bedrooms, main bathroom plus an extra washroom, and spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area. But the extra sparkle comes from that indefinable homeliness that some properties exude. The 2 outdoor entertaining areas will be perfect as BBQ or quiet drink zones and there’s a fully fenced grassy yard for your beloved pet if you have one. Oh and there’s a 1.5kW solar system to adorn your back pocket with some spare cash!
What a pearler of a location for you too being so close to train and shops, and if you like to stretch your legs there’s walking/bike tracks nearby.
Be quick to view this one and snap up a little treasure!
* A quick hop to train station and shops
* Quiet cul-de-sac close to walking/bike tracks
* Lowset low maint brick ‘n tile
* 3 BI bedrooms (aircon to main)
* Modern main bathroom plus washroom in laundry
* Aircon’d open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Mix of tiled and timber flooring
* 1.5kW solar panels
* Single LU garage
* 2 outdoor entertaining areas
* Fully fenced grassy yard