The low down
Plus, plus, plus… Take one look at this impressive Wavell Heights home and you’ll see why there are too many pluses for us to list here!
As you walk through the front door, prepare to be impressed by the movie-worthy, curved timber staircase (complete with chandelier) leading up to the first floor living areas. Or, if you prefer, take the elevator straight from the garage to the oversized landing that’s perfect for accommodating wheelchair access if need be.
Once upstairs, the first thing you’ll notice is the light, airy feel that the home has: oversized windows and fantastic form-meets-function polished marble flooring lend themselves to a bright and welcoming upstairs living area that’s perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing with the family.
Stepping though the huge family room and open-plan dining area — including a functional bar area — you’ll discover a kitchen that any cook will fall in love with. Recently renovated, the sleek new kitchen sports workspace for days, with stone bench tops, new appliances, a walk-in pantry and more cupboards than you could ever wish for.
On the opposite side of the living area, you’ll find a balcony with sweeping views over Moreton Bay, where you can enjoy a refreshing drink and a cool breeze on even the hottest summer day. The remainder of the upstairs incorporates all but one of the bedrooms and two of the three bathrooms — including a separate toilet. It’s downstairs, though, where the true value of this home is to be found.
Home office… teenager’s retreat… granny flat… home theatre and rumpus room. The choice is yours. The downstairs space is currently set up as a totally self-contained office area with two separate office spaces, built-in cabinetry, a separate conference room, a kitchenette and full sized bathroom.
Downstairs is also where you’ll find the final full-sized bedroom, the oversized laundry, a workshop for the tinkerer in the family, a massive storage area and garage with soaring 12-foot ceilings that will make parking almost any vehicle a breeze.
And it doesn’t end there. Seriously — this home must be seen to appreciate all it has to offer as there are just too many features to list here.
* Huge home in every way + views!
* Perfect for a home business with huge office, conference room setup, kitchen downstairs
* 5 bedrooms (one separated downstairs)
* Master has WIR and impressive ensuite with granite benches and twin shower roses
* Two sets of internal stairs (one is a grand curved timber one with chandelier dangling above)
* An elevator from the garage to the landing!
* New sleek kitchen with a walk-in pantry, stone benches and loads of cupboards
* Kitchen is open plan to the dining room
* Comfortable lounge
* 3 bathrooms
* Huge 18 x 4m balcony with views to Moreton Bay
* Laundry has double tubs
* 3 vehicle garage + workshop
* Sir Walter lawn and garden