55A Thompson, Zillmere
Post War Perfect + Position!
The low down
With this one you get loads of space with all the charm of a post war that’s been fully reno’d into a classy family home.
The ‘space’ includes 4 large bedrooms (main with ensuite), a great sized open plan lounge area, very modern kitchen, reno’d bathroom with sep toilet and that’s just upstairs. Downstairs gives you 2 car accommodation plus loads of extra space AND it’s legal height! Options, options!
Oh and there’s a great sized rear deck for those Sun BBQs (or a cheeky wine after work!).
Other notable features include high ceilings, gleaming polished floors 5500L water tank, solar panels AND 712sqm of land. Oh and a cool cubby house out the back!
But let’s rave about the ‘hood’ this one’s in. It’s in developing Zillmere, it’s an easy walk to train or bus and there’s shops and schools in the vicinity. Hey and Geebung Bowls Club if you’re into that!
Fantastic classy home in a fantastically convenient spot!
* 712sqm block in Zillmere close to schools and shops
* Easy walk to train, bus and Geebung Bowls Club
* 4 large bedrooms (main with BI + ensuite)
* Aircon’d lounge
* Schmick kitchen w stone benches
* High ceilings, polished floors
* Dbl glazed windows + security screens
* Big back entertaining deck
* Dbl parking under house + loads of storage space (legal height)
* 5500L water tank
* Solar panels