93 Hamilton Road, Wavell Heights
Beautifully Renovated Home
The low down
History meets modernity with this superbly renovated post-war family home, giving you the very best of both worlds, the charm and personality of vintage construction, and the chic livability of modern day design.
Throw away the home decor magazines, because this place has it all!
Eye-catching for its freshly polished floorboards, its crisp cabinetry, stone benches and stainless steel appliances, the open-plan kitchen and living/dining area is magnificently airy.
There are three pristine bedrooms, two with sophisticated built-in robes, and all with new carpet and fresh paint. The full-featured bathroom retains its vintage roots while looking crisp and fresh to the eye; there’s an additional toilet room as well.
A separate study provides ample home office or homework space or better yet, a sunroom – while downstairs there’s a cozy nook that could be converted into a quiet retreat, a storeroom, or perhaps a mancave.
Decorative cornices and window frames add a note of the historic, while the ducted air conditioning is contemporary living through and through.
Outside, there’s a snug rear deck for entertaining, and a fenced rear yard with plenty of room for pets to roam. And you can do plenty of roaming yourself, too: you’ll be close to public transport, local primary and high schools, and parks galore.
Walking into this truly lovely property invites an echo of delight, and we think you’ll fall under its spell. Want to see for yourself? Give Watt Realty a call, and we’ll show you through!
You’ll love it because:
– It’s a renovated home in a highly sought-after spot
– It’s freshly painted, with new carpets and polished floors
– There’s ducted air conditioning throughout
– There are three bedrooms, two with BIR
– The kitchen gleams with stone benches and stainless steel
– There’s a study, plus an extra downstairs space
– There’s a fenced yard with room for pets to roam
– You’ll be close to public transport, local schools and parks