Hotspotting’s Terry Ryder has crunched the numbers so you don’t have to and he’s now released his latest quarterly forecast. You can buy his full report here.
The Courier-Mail has given readers a sneak preview of the suburbs expected to out-perform the market.
Brisbane’s north side is showing huge signs of price growth action. Check out the suburbs tipped for maximum house price growth.
- MORETON BAY: Arana Hills, Banksia Beach, Beachmere, Bellara, Bray Park, Deception Bay, Narangba, Ningi, Redcliffe, Rothwell.
- INNER: Bardon
- NORTH: Bald Hills, Brighton, Fitzgibbon, Hendra
- SOUTH: Darra Eight, Mile Plains, Heathwood
- REDLAND: Birkdale, Redland Bay, Victoria Point
- LOGAN: Edens Landing, Jimboomba, Slacks Creek, Waterford, Windaroo, Yarrabilba
- IPSWICH: Raceview, Redbank Plains