Wayne has been named one of just four finalists Australia-wide vying for the title of Newcomer of the Year in the prestigious Real Estate Business Awards.
We’re pretty proud of our Wayne and think you might enjoy getting to know him a little better.
Here are #5 reasons why we think Watt’s Wayne will win.
- He’s Sweet by name and sweet by nature. When he’s not on the phone with his clients he’s dancing to The Wiggles with his little girl and learning how to plait her hair
- He’s swapped Ice Breaks for skinny latte’s since he downed the tradie tools and became an agent but he still dabbles in the odd flip and reno
- He’s a splitter block specialist: if you want to split it, he’ll even do the feaso with you to make sure there are no contract-crashing surprises
- He’s been a northside local his whole life so he can give you the kind of insights only a born-and-bred Brissie boy can
- He knows clients can spot a “typical agent” a mile away so he’s stayed true to himself with no B.S.
We asked Wayne for a quote to go with this story. This is what he had to say: “How embarrassing.”
We love you Wayno.
Wish Watt’s Wayne well – the winner is announced at a gala event in Sydney on 6 July 2017.