26 Seeney Street, Zillmere
Invest into Olde-Worldly Charm!
The low down
This low-set timber home in central Zillmere has that special olde-worldly charm with VJ walls and ornate cornices. It’s super welcoming and comfortable but if you want to reno you can’t go wrong in this location!
There’s plenty of space with 3 bedrooms, a handy sunroom and a character bathroom with timber features.
Let’s be honest, the kitchen needs an update but it’s a good size with lots of cupboard space. There’s a dining space beside it too as well as a living area. But the stand-out here is the 2nd living/rumpus space that is huge and with raked ceilings it feels even bigger.
The yard is a great size and fully fenced and comes with a covered patio and water tank….oh and a big shed for lots of activities.
This convenient location is a short walk to the train station, parks and just a quick hop to lots of shops. What an investment!
* Low-set timber home ready for your update!
* In great position just a short walk to the train station and parks, and a hop to lots of shops
* 3 bedrooms
* Original kitchen with plenty of cupboards
* Large living area
* 2nd huge living/rumpus area with raked ceilings
* VJ walls and ornate cornices
* Aircon + ceiling fans
* Character bathroom with timber features
* Covered patio area
* Large fully fenced yard with a water tank
* Large shed to the rear